Η Coca-Cola αναζητά προσωπικό για την ειδικότητα του Market Developer σε Ρόδο, Χανιά, Λασίθι, Ηράκλειο, Ρέθυμνο, Κεφαλονιά, Ζάκυνθο, Ηλεία, Μεσσηνια, Κέρκυρα, Πρέβεζα, Θάσο, Κω, Χίο, Σάμο, Λέσβο και Κόρινθο.
The Company is seeking to recruit a Market Developer for Korinthos operation. The role involves the delivery of a Market Development Plan in order to increase sales and company profitability according to company’s strategy and targets.
-Achieves volume per category sales objectives and product distribution
– Builds and maintains strong relationships with customers by adopting a value added approach to their business
-Identifies opportunities and develops plans for business improvement with defined clients, providing retailers with tools to develop their business
-Closes deals with customers
-Actively manages credit with relevant customers on the route, ensuring a stable financial status for all accounts
-Improves profitability in defined territory, trade channel and grid
-Activates and maintains displays; executes promotional activities; responsible for product rotation, returns and refills of refrigerators;
-Visits and develops all outlets based on daily route, order placement, Merchandising Standards, – Execution of promotional activities, Rotation of products, Returns, Refill of refrigerators, stands, PBS, racks etc and Rational equipment placement.
-Ensures that all company’s assets are in good condition and in the agreed (with the customer) position
– Highly motivated and competitive, enthusiastic and creative with the ability to build strong customer relationships
– A team player with an excellent customer service approach
– A professional manner, articulate with excellent written and oral communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
– Ability to work on own initiative, with strong planning and organizational skills
– Full driving license
– Geographic mobility – ability to travel throughout the area under responsibility
– University Degree in Business studies / Economics is desirable
– IT literate – understanding of MS Office Pack
– 1 years of prior experience in the position
– Good level of English
Coca-Cola Hellenic is an equal opportunities employer. Your application is held in a complete confidence in accordance with data protection legislation. References will not be taken up without your explicit permission.